- Communicate clearly and be decisive
- Lead by example
- Be extra flexible because everyone is adjusting to new routines
- Ensure new work protocols are set up such as social distancing and ensuring employees follow them
- Encouraging HR to communicate internally reassuring the employee that protocols are being followed and their safety is of utmost importance
- Keep online meetings short and sweet for more productivity and avoiding burnout. Set some ABCD guidelines for such meetings to save time. A for attendees with the meeting owner and who will steer, B for Business objective or purpose of the meeting, C for content which can be shared in advance for preparation and D for Desired outcome, timeline and next steps to be taken
- Conducting wellness activities (online) to show employees how to stay safe and how to maintain a positive outlook for their physical and mental well-being.
- Wherever possible encouraging work from home for safety of employees and putting in place a system to evaluate performance
- Since air travel won’t be happening for a long time, devise ways and encourage employees to manage long distance commitments effectively without stressing out and losing business.
- Some useful apps such as Zippi will help you keep an eye on your employees’ productivity while they work from home.
- Here are 10 ways leaders can support their teams while working remotely.
- Help your employees stay in the best of health by staying virtually connected with their doctors at all times with Aster e-Consult app
Different businesses have different rules. But some basic rules that should be followed by all businesses before they open and keep following even later are:
- Sanitation of the entire premise: Ensure the ofﬁce premise is sanitised and cleaned before reopening.
- Review, Stock-up on Health Supplies: Ensure ample inventory of cleaning and sanitation supplies, masks.
- Temperature Screening Setup: Arrange for thermal temperature scanning devices for entry points.
- Setup Additional Facilities: Provide facilities for employees to wash their hands at the entrance/gate.
- Sanitation of Common Spaces: Review sanitation and audit routine for frequently used areas (meeting rooms, gyms/locker rooms and restrooms)
While some businesses can afford their employees working from home, many other industries cannot function without staff on their premises:
For Covid-19 testing the following facilities can help:
Aster Labs at Bangalore – Contact No: +91 080-4555 3333
Aster MIMS Calicut –Contact No: +91 0495 2488000
Corporate Queries for mass Covid-19 screening contact:
For Private/Individual Queries Contact :
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais: +971 54 998 4599
Aster Hospital, Al Mankhool: +971 56 505 3856
Aster Cedars Hospital: +971 54 995 2531
Aster Call Center number: +971 0444 00 500
For Individual/ Private or At home service: Aster Call Center: +971 044 400 500
For individual/ corporate screenings please contact:
Shafqat Nazir:+971 55 497 7521